Monday 11 May 2015

Help Us to Help You! Take Our Survey...

I recently went to San Diego and Palm Springs for a non-work, sunshine-filled vacation.

Here's what I learned:

a.  There were camels in California 12,000 years ago  (what the...?!?)

b.  I could make an excellent country club wife

c.  I do still really enjoy the health field.

As much as I enjoy this field, it was so great to take a break and get some perspective.  I came back to this client conversation, which made me realize what I do enjoy:


Me:  Have you heard of the FODMAPS diet?


Client:  No, it sounds like something you just made up.


Me:  It stands for fructo-oligosaccharides...


Client:  That's a cool word.  I think I'll name my first child that.  I'll call her Fruki for short.

I love it when we can have a sense of humor about health!  It's not all gloom and doom to change our diet, or take a blood test.  It can be filled with the same sense of joy with which we can approach our whole lives.


So, armed with this fresh energy, I want to know...how can I help you?

I'd love your help in taking this short, 12 question survey, so I can know you better. 
  • What do you want to learn?  
  • What health issues are troubling you?
You can take the survey AT THIS LINK.  

As a big thank you, you'll be directed to a free gift, a video course in charting your cycle.  Cycle charting is an incredibly powerful tool in starting to know and repair your hormones.

Please take a couple minutes to complete the survey, so I can help you better!

THIS SURVEY WILL BE ACTIVE THROUGH MAY 27, 2015 ONLY.

Jerfin' it up with Sean Croxton of Underground Wellness.


My Sincere Thanks, Bridgit Danner, LAc


My handsome husband in the mountain above Palm Springs.

My son at Legoland, with old grandpa Lego guy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment